Generally audition results are sent via email within a week of the audition.
If you’d like, you can set up a private audition sometime this summer. We are trying to get in as many as possible before the next date, because the next audition actually takes place the week after rehearsals start.
You can email Mrs. Peterson (our Artistic Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woop, here it is! (at least the earliest I can find) From 2010
1. When your friend has a cold you avoid them like the plague
2. You find yourself harmonizing with the radio
3. You’ll defend why your vocal part is the best to the death
4. You’ve memorized the Hallelujah Chorus and can sing it in your sleep.
5. “I can’t, I have rehearsal” becomes a frequent excuse, and you are ok with that.
6. When your artistic director announces that your favorite piece is part of the repertoire for the next concert, it feels like your birthday plus every other major holiday is happening at once.
7. You can’t name any current songs, but you know all the movements of the Brahms Requiem.
8. This is your reaction when you find sensible black shoes…on sale.
9. You know who this is…
…and why he’s a rockstar.
10. You don’t need to rent a tux, you own one.
11. When someone calls you a “choir geek,” you proudly accept the compliment.
(via Chorus America)
Hi Anon! Our next audition date is Saturday, September 7, 2013, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
We also have auditions Sunday, January 12, 2014, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
We’re open to girls 6-13.
If you plan to audition, please print out the Audition Form here and bring it with you for your audition!
The flyer below has our address.
If you need anything else, feel free to message us here or email us at email@example.com.